Saturday, April 20, 2013

Ages of Robloxia - Game Review

Ages of Robloxia by TheGamer101
Construction - 9.8 - The maps are very well detailed, and the lobby is C-Framed amazingly well, and you really get the effect that you're in a different era of time.
Lobby


Stone Age



Scripting  - 10 - The scripting is amazing. There are great GUIs, and after a certain amount of Knockouts from a team, they can evolve into a more futuristic era each time.




Other team's evolution



Gameplay - 10 - I absolutely love this game. I get to fight another team constantly, and with the scripts and maps, I love it even more.











Overall - 9.9 - Overall, this is, in my opinion, oneof the best games in ROBLOX. I would reccomend this to anyone looking for a fun fighting game.

No comments:

Post a Comment