Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Dynamic Lighting Review

hio everyone! I'm airplanejoe, a writer here at ROBLOX Newscast.

Today, I'll be reviewing Dynamic Lighting.



This is a work of art that is beyond a masterpiece.
It is beautiful and has left me speechless.

I love dynamic lighting. The possibilities are endless. From police sirens, to street lamps, it's epic. Absolutely epic. This is literally candy for your eye.

I am addicted to dynamic lighting. I have successfully created a flashlight, torch, streetlamp, and more.

Dynamic lighting hasn't been released to ROBLOX yet, which is great because on GameTest2 you can test it out before everyone else. If you want to see dynamic lighting, go now, you have ultimate bragging rights and show off your epic creations. 

I will be posting more about this, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment