Saturday, April 20, 2013

Game Review: Call of ROBLOXia 5

Hey everyone! I'm the new writer here at ROBLOX Newscast. I am airplanejoe on ROBLOX. I am looking forward to writing reviews for all of you!




Construction - 9.5/10 This game is unbelievable. This game is based off of Call of Duty, yet it was re-created into a ROBLOX version which is outstanding. The maps are great and highly detailed.


Scripting - 10/10 The scripting is great also. The reloads are awesome and realistic, and the scopes are made from a script too. The scopes are accurate and you can always make a snipe (if someone isn't jumping or isn't moving)


Gameplay - 9/10 Great gameplay, it is realistic. If you have high graphics, it's 10x realistic. There is no lag, and the players show great sportsmanship.


Overall - 9/10 I would totally recommend this game to other people, but there are some flaws in the game, but they aren't to worry about that much.


Gameplay pictures below.

The D-Day Beach map
My Dual Lugers

Firing my Dual Lugers

No comments:

Post a Comment