Sunday, April 21, 2013

Roblox Derby 2 - Game Review

Roblox Derby 2 by MARIOSTAR6464
 
 
Construction - 8 - Simple maps, some wedges for cars to run over, and most of the cars are simple.
 
 
 
 
 
Scripting - 10 - Amazing scripting. The camera changes its view when you drive your destruction machine, there are great GUIs, smoke comes out of the car when it is driving, and more!
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
Gameplay - 10 - I love playing this game, even though I can admit I'm not as good as the average player of it. I love driving my car and crashing into other cars, sometimes sending the driver flying. Also, believe it or not, it's actually fun seeing yourself get run over by another car.
 
 


I learn what it's like to get run over
 
 
 
Overall - 9.3 - I love the scripting and the gameplay, and the simplicity of the building. This game was really fun, but at the same time, I had to admire the creator's scripting. It was fantastic.





No comments:

Post a Comment