Saturday, April 27, 2013

Toothy Cap - By DignitysHQ

Mesh - 5/10 The mesh is from ROBLOX Cap which was released in 2011, I personally hate that cap mesh as it is too small, a mesh of Baseball Cap would be just right.

Texture - 8/10 Looks like a stuffed animal which is what I thought they were aiming for. It is a nice cap, if you wanted something that looks ok and is not that expensive.


Value - 50R$ This sold for 50 robux before going limited, if you were lucky enough to snag one before the 5000 remaining ran out, you would over made a 100robux profit. I myself bought one for 50 ROBUX and make a 125robux profit the next day, it is currently increasing so get yourself one now!

Overall - 6.8/10 I don't think it should be limited, however if it wasn't limited it probally would of sold for 15-30robux.

No comments:

Post a Comment