Thursday, May 16, 2013

This is my last day

Goodbye everyone here at ROBLOX Newscast.

I have finally made my decision. I am quitting ROBLOX Newscast and I will no longer be posting for you. We're too inactive, and I have a job at a web media company. It's really too hard to keep up with this website and so on.

It's time for me to reach for other stars.

You guys shall treat all the members and staff with lots of respect and appreciation, because, in the end, they will be your hero.

Some might not like me, some did, you have your own opinions. I liked everybody in the group and nobody is the same. All of you just have a warm, caring heart.

If you have any questions, ask now before I leave. You may do so by private messaging me on ROBLOX. I'm airplanejoe.

Goodbye. I will miss you all dearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment