Saturday, April 20, 2013

ROBLOX Survivor - Game Review

ROBLOX Survivor by Jojomen56
 
 
 
Construction - 7.5 - The terrain was used well, using the terrain generator, and the buildings were okay.
 
 
 
 
Scripting - 9.5 - Great scripting with the GUIs, every few minutes, a tip would pop up. Also, I loved the beginning part where you could customize your character t make it look like you were stranded on a piece of land.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Gameplay - 6.5 - To be honest, I didn't have as much fun as I thought the game would've been. I walked up a few mountains, saw some people, cut down some trees, built a tent, but it all seemed boring because nobody else was around, except for a few distant figures.
 
 
 
Overall - 7.8 - The scripting was awesome, and the building was okay, I just didn't feel like it was very fun. I'm sure other people would find the game exciting, but not me.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment