Saturday, April 20, 2013

Sword Fighting Tournament Review ~by DignitysHQ or Funnysad~

Sword Fighting Tournament by TheGamer101


Construction - 8/10 I would award this 10/10 but most of the maps aren't made by himself, but the ones that are made by himself have very good CFraming and are very decent, most of his game is built upon scripts so not much on the construction side.




Scripting - 10/10 Has a nice point system, a nice tournament system and a nice voting system, I believe he made some of the swords by himself so thats a job well done, I could have never made a sword mesh in my lifetime. I am really impressed by the amount of effort he put into his game. All in all I would give scripting a 10 because it has no flaws other than the occasional point hack.



Gameplay - 10/10 This game is very fun and has kept my attention since 2009! I played it mostly everyday, if not I would still view the Sword Fighting Tournament game page, just to check comments and see how people have been doing with it.


Overall - 9.3/10 Very good game, I recommend you play it, it has beaten Shedletsky's 'Sword Fight on The Heights IV' . Do not worry about the amount of people there are, because there are usually about 18 people on every server!

No comments:

Post a Comment